Volunteer Week Warehouse
Officially half way through celebrating National Volunteers Week! Today we interviewed Anthony, one of our volunteers that helps in our warehouse.
1.Tell us who you are, where your from and how long you have volunteered with us for?
My name is Anthony, I live in Dunblane and i have volunteered here for 3 years
2. What is your favourite part about volunteering with Start Up Stirling?
The company of all the other volunteers and staff
3. Why did you decide to volunteer with Start Up Stirling?
My wife was the person who encouraged me and supported my decision to start volunteering here.
4. Would you recommend volunteering and if so, why?
Yes absolutely! The organisation wouldn’t be able to function and grow without us
5. If you could describe volunteering in 3 words at Start Up Stirling, what would they be?
Time Well Spent
6. Is there an interesting fact you have learned since you started volunteering at Start Up Stirling that you did not know before? What is it?
Heinz baked beans are gluten free!
THANK YOU TO ANTHONY AND ALL OUR SUPERHERO WAREHOUSE VOLUNTEERS!!