Can I contact the project directly for help for me and my family?
We operate by referral only. For referrals please contact:
- Citizens Advice Bureau - 01786 470239
- Customer First – Money, Debt and Benefits Advice - 01786 233528
- Stirling Council Housing Mainstream - 01786 816515
- Stirling Council Homeless Housing Team – 01786 237900
- Forth Housing Association - 01786 446066
- Rural Stirling Housing Association - 01786 841101
Can I bring you furniture, bedding, curtains and other household items and appliances?
We are unable to accept any of the above items. However, The Salvation Army Valley Project are able to uplift and reuse many household items. Please contact them direct on: email@example.com or 01786 479262.
How can I make a financial donation to support your work?
Please consider donating to us via our Donation page of our website. We can also accept donations by cheque or cash at our unit.
How do I cancel a monthly donation I setup?
If you’d like to cancel your regular donation to us, please fill out our cancellation form and we’ll sort it out for you.
How do you meet the cost of your premises, staff and running costs?
We regularly apply for funding to a variety of grant making trusts and funders. Over the last few years we have been supported by:
- Stirling Council Homelessness Partnership
- Church of Scotland Parish Development Fund (now referred to as the Go For It Fund)
- Faiths in Scotland Community Action Fund
- The Big Lottery Fund
- The Robertson Trust
When is your Premises open and receiving donations?
We are open to receive donations between 8:30 am and 3 pm Tuesday to Friday.
Where else can I Donate?
You can also donate to us at:
- Forth Valley College, Stirling Campus Reception
- Many Churches throughout Stirlingshire
- Sainsburys, Stirling
- Waitrose, Stirling
- Tesco, Stirling & Dunblane.
- Morrisons, Stirling
- Bannockburn High School, Bannockburn
- The Dunblane Centre, Dunblane
- The Yoga Tree, Stirling
- Kerr Stirling
- All Stirling Council Libraries
- Co-op stores in Aberfoyle, Balfron, Bridge of Allan, Callander, Causewayhead and Dunblane